VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well, they dun did et

Rate this topic

TALON II FE

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Talon,
Congratulations on a real victory! Now to get your doctors to indicate your conditions are not expected to improve so you can get P&T...

Talon,
Congratulations on a real victory! Now to get your doctors to indicate your conditions are not expected to improve so you can get P&T...

They are holding me to a 5 year for PTSD, from what I gathered, I am not sure I can get my Counselor to say that, otherwise, what's he there for, lol.  The experts can't agree anymore whether PTSD is permanent.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I know what you mean. Good luck!

Congratulations!  The VA bringing the "no dependents" is just more BS.  They assume all Veterans divorce their spouse and leave the kids fatherless in order for them to save money.  Naturally, tho, VA employees will want to provide their own famalies with health insurance dental, retirement, life insurance etc.  Its "just Vets" who dont care about their families.  I wonder what happens to the Vets who are Va employees..do they get the VA employee presumption that they are all good honest people who care about their families, or the "negative" presumption that Vets dont care about their families and abandon all their kids? 

I did all the required paperwork and I swear I even checked on ebennies before, but now...nothing, no trace of my dependents.  I am thankful to have the rating first and foremost, now I can start trying to recoup my state property tax and vehicle registration fees and I know payment is coming so my house is safe from repossession.  After living like an animal (or a deployed US Service member) for over a year, waiting a little longer for the dependent pay and the associated retro is not a concern for me, I know I will get it eventually.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use