VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VLJ

Rate this question

air1

Question

I was told my appeal at BVA hearing was transcribe and waiting on the Judge to review it.After she review it does she make decision and how long would that be? Who review my records ?Her assistant fix the case or she review all things? Also ,I try to look up her case decisions under the BVA cite but oonly cases were around 1993 nothing recent,How is that?The cases I saw was three judges.

Edited by air1

She never signs her decisions with Ursula. It's always U.R. Powell.Here you go. Here's 444 all the way back to 2011.

http://www.index.va.gov/search/va/bva_search.jsp?QT=U.R.+Powell&EW=&AT=&ET=&RPP=50&DB=2015&DB=2014&DB=2013&DB=2012&DB=2011

I look at her decisions and at 20 of them and I only see deny,deny,deny,deny.So im in trouble with her.I have the evidence and an good IMO so its in God,s hand now.I have never seen so many denials,she at 95% and that's not exaggerating.

Look at a different metric. Read only the ones where an attorney is repping the Vet. Ignore the hundreds that are repped by a VSO. In those, all you will read is "You arrived without nexus. We love you, honeychild but you ain't no doctor. You can comment on the color of your skin and the fact that your arm bends in a different direction since the IED but you cannot say it is more likely than less likely that the IED in service was the cause". A lot of Vets seem to think they have a MD after their name and the VSOs march smartly down to DC and let you make an ass out of yourself in front of the Judge (metaphorically since it's ex parte).