VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Success Story

Rate this topic

Gridsmasher11

I haven't been here in a while.I just wanted to share my success story. In 2010 when I found this wonderful website I was rated at 10 percent and had almost given up.Using this site by reading tips, other peoples battles and using the CFR I successfully went from 10 percent to 100 percent .It took me a few years, first up to 70%, then 90% and finally up to 100%.... I am rated at 70 for PTSD with major Depressive Disorder, 10 for Degenerative Arthritis right wrist,50 for bilateral ples planus (flat feet), 10 for right knee, 10 for left knee, 10 for tinnitus, 30 for sleep apnea and 20 for Diabetes Melilitus ... I did this completely by myself using this site.. I do have the DAV as a representative but the only thing they have ever done for me is send me a letter telling me that I recieved a rating . I recieved it after I received the Official Notification Letter from the VA...I wholeheartedly endorse Hadit.com. in my honest opinion it is the best thing I have ever found.. So hang in there, read and research... Thank You , Hadit.com for a wonderful informative site....

Gridsmasher, thank you for sharing your story with us.

green

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Hi Gridsmasher,
Congratulations on your success!

Congratulations on your well deserved win, great work, I commend you for not giving up!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use