VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good to go on my claim.

Rate this topic

jetdoc3037

As retired military, with that rating you might be eligible for either CRSC or CRDP.

http://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary/disability/payment.html

• HadIt.com Elder

jetdoc3037,

If you haven't already  you need to go to your closest VAMC and apply for your veterans VAMC  ID card with your pic on it and rather or not your Service Connected, as for as a Military DOD  ID  Card you probably can go to Ft Mead and have that made  if your 50% Service Connected....some say you may need to be 100% connected  I am not sure on this? (for the DOD ID)

& Welcome to Hadit Buddy.

...............Buck

Again thanks so much for the info, everyone. I have not done that Buck, but plan to call FT Meade today for that. I am retired so I do have a retired DOD card, but will do the VA vet disability card. And thanks Berta, I am not drawing pay yet as I am not quite 60, but soon, so the CRDP isn't into play yet.

Some great info on here. Not trying to knock other websites but I was a member of one and man, if you asked a question that someone deemed 'dumb' you got hammered. Yucku or something. Oh well thanks Buck for the welcome.

BTW, I tried to intro myself on the intro section but yesterday I could not start a new thread there, maybe today is different as I just joined yesterday?

• HadIt.com Elder

your welcome

Ms Tbird is the founder & CEO of Hadit .com  ...I think she fixed your problem...if you have any problems posting new topics or any topics  just let us know.

...............Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use