VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sucess Story

Rate this topic

recdir

I'm new (as in discussion on the forum) but not to Hadit.com, but I've got to share my story (in short term). I retired July 2000 and had been working on my claims since then, but until I found this site (with no help from VSO) here in Mississippi I was going no where. This site suggested contacting "former Undersecretary" Allison Hickey and I did that like on a Sunday night in March 2015 and that Monday morning I was contacted by her and by the end of that same week my claims was settle with me going from 0% to 90%.

Amazingly (15 years of dealing with VA) and only took a week when she got involved, a BIG THANKS to all of you here on Hadit.com

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on your success!!!

Unfortunately, Allison Hickey is no longer at the VA, but I am happy to hear that she was able to make a big difference in your claim!

Congratulations!! Mrs Hickey was a tremendous help to me as well, in expediting my ratings and retro after win at BVA.  Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use