VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SUCCESS!!!!!

Rate this topic

beardedveteran

CONGRATS BEARDEDVET, MAYBE YOU CAN GET A RAZOR NOW :) I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR SUCCES AND WINNING THIS ONE. PASS THE WORD TO SUPPORT THE SITE :)

@wes1 i am always linking up fellow vets with this site. it is truly a blessing to be able to have something like this available, and has helped from day one of the process. keep up the fight everyone and try to stay healthy! happy holidays!

Congratulations, Beard.  I suggest Vets who get their Retro remember Tbird and hadit, and send her a contribution.  This website has expenses, and, if it helped you get your benefits you should send her as generous a contribution as you can.  I can vouche that TBird does NOT make 350 k per year (maybe in 10 years)  and your contribution will NOT go to hadit elder's bonuses.  I have an idea that Tbird takes money out of her own pocket to keep up this site, and makes nothing on it.   A contribution to hadit will help continue the site to help other Vets.  

Congratulations BV,

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Take care of yourself and enjoy life.

Semper Paratus

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use