VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SUCCESS!!!!!

Rate this topic

beardedveteran

• HadIt.com Elder

to all the members of hadit.com i want to give a big thanks for all the input. with out the knowledge base contained on this website i would be no where near where i am today ( 100% p and t as of today) full base and commissary access. keep your head down and document document document! dont be that guy who acts like being hurt is ok in the military. it will come back to haunt you for the rest of your life when you dont have the correct medical care for your needs. hopefully everyone has a wonderful holiday season and keeps up the good work. please never stop, get what you deserve for your service. 

-BV

Congratulations on the 100% P&T

The concern about proper medical care is quite true. Unfortunately, when you are young, (and full of it) things that don't really bother you or are occasionally just a minor annoyance have a strong possibility of becoming a real problem in later life!  ("minor back injury" can become painful and debilitating, other injuries can result in many other problems from head to toe!

Congratulations.  Take care of yourself.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use