VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"Decide My Claim"

Rate this question

ArNG11

Question

I have been trying to do this for the last week or so and eBennefits will not allow the choice.  Has anyone tried this option and was it submitted successfully?  I have no further evidence to submit and wanting my claim to go up the chain.

I did it on my last FDC, and did not make it move any faster. A few other Vets on here pushed the Button and it seemed to make their claim progress. Dont know what to tell you, except for good luck and God Bless bud.

I hit it 30 Aug, 2 Sep my claim was completed.

The EBenefits site has had some problems over the last few weeks.  They have one statement about uploading evidence being a problem, but before that, on my new claim for temp 100%, I had the same issue with the 5103 as you have.  Its a software issue, they have to get this fixed.

Thanks folks.  At this time I don't have anything else to submit that I want the VA to know about. Im planning on the slide of hands to keep happening.  

I did try to submit it but eBennies was on the fritz.  Not surprising. I appreciate the responses though.

Well I'll be darned eBennies let me process the request.  I asked for a decision on my claims.  I find it odd that a privacy act request takes so long to approve.  I just wanted a copy of one exam.  Gave them the date, the provider, and all the information necessary to fulfill their legal obligation.  Hmm even gave them their allowed 20 duty days.  Convenient that the copy hasn't shown up yet, nor has a decision been made for my requests.  

I'm not trying to be smug, please don't take it that way.  But really how difficult is it to get a copy of one exam?  I mean I want the copy so I can have evidence of the foul play but wow. I just wanted it in the written format.  

I truly wonder if the fact that I recorded the exam already is going to change the outcome of this. More importantly I am wondering whether I'll need to play that card.

Please don't take this as advice.  Personally I am just tired of the shenanigans and I just want to live out what I have left in peace.  I don't want to spend all this unnecessary time trying to prove the VA's wrongdoing. Same goes for DOL, however, that is neither here nor there.

I'll keep the hive posted on what happens.  Keep the fight going folks.

Well I'll be darned eBennies let me process the request.  I asked for a decision on my claims.  I find it odd that a privacy act request takes so long to approve.  I just wanted a copy of one exam.  Gave them the date, the provider, and all the information necessary to fulfill their legal obligation.  Hmm even gave them their allowed 20 duty days.  Convenient that the copy hasn't shown up yet, nor has a decision been made for my requests.  

I'm not trying to be smug, please don't take it that way.  But really how difficult is it to get a copy of one exam?  I mean I want the copy so I can have evidence of the foul play but wow. I just wanted it in the written format.  

I truly wonder if the fact that I recorded the exam already is going to change the outcome of this. More importantly I am wondering whether I'll need to play that card.

All of my C&Ps have been done be the actual VA and not by a contractor and ALL have shown up on MyHealtheVet.com not eBenefits. You might want to check there if you haven't already. Contractor C&Ps are handled differently.

Another thing you could do is go back to where your C&P was done to see if they still have a copy. I'm sure they have to keep things for years and years, if not on paper then in a computer.

You are right in that it SHOULDN'T be that difficult in getting a copy of one exam.

Good luck

OSC