VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

EBenefits not showing my claim???

Rate this question

DevilDog12

Question

I have an appeal and a claim in to the VA, and for the past few months, EBenefits has shown both as Gathering of Evidence.  This morning however, my claim is showing, but not the appeal.  I am confused to why this would have disappeared?  They actually opened a new claim for the same illness that I have the appeal in for, and they have both disappeared?  Does anyone know why this would happen, or has this happened to anyone else?

Usually when this happens, either your claim has completed, or the RO has opened a new claim to combine to two to be worked. Good luck and keep us posted

They did previously open a new claim for the same illness as the appeal.  The appeal was showing gathering of evidence, and the new claim (same illness that they opened) showing Under Review.  I also have another claim for different illness that is still showing, but the new claim and appeal have disappeared.  Called the VA, and they stated that both are still open.  I'm confused!

It just means that your claim has been Farmed out to a Different RO that maybe has a lighter Claim Load, so that your claim can slowly move again. Very common I helped a Vet recently from Los Angeles, and his Claim was completed by the Denver RO. Just means that someone is finally moving your claim along.

I looked myself on E-Benefits this morning and they are still having some issues with the page and viewing claims, I am not able to log into the mobile app at all.

Edited by wes1