VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

EBENNIES MOBILE

Rate this question

wes1

Question

Hello everyone

I am still having a problem logging into ebennies mobile. When I try to login it tells me (system error please login again) If anyone has an answer to this please let me know. I also still have 1 claim out for 100 percent unemployability ( this was a claim that the VA themselves initiated ) that doesn't reflect on ebennies as well, when I call the 800 number all Peggy will tell me is to expect an answer by June.  Any info you can provide to fix the error on the mobile site would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx for any info you can provide.

4 answers to this question

wes1,

I believe they shut it down.  Its been offline for what seems like a couple months.  I'm guessing that it was providing vets with additional information (not available on the regular site) which led to intelligent questions.  It seems the VA doesn't want vets to really know anything regarding the status of their claims.  Sorry to sound so snarky but I can't figure any other reason for it being disconnected.

Edited by green

They were talking about shutting it down last summer, I think they essentially quit supporting it.  Around July-August, I believe.  For a while I could still get on and there was info there that you could not find anywhere else, like who (RO) actually was working your claim when they farmed the claims out to other VAROs, etc.  I haven't tried in a couple months, but it may be completely dead at this point.