VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T NFES

Rate this topic

US NAVY DAV

Well brothers and sisters, my fight with the VA is at and end.  Earlier this month I completed my journey.  I am thankful for all of the discussions through this page that helped me even though I had not registered until now.  Now I can concentrate on other issues with my life instead of the VA.  In a way I think the fight helped me.  It gave me direction when things were troubling and difficult.  I hope I can help others at least with information (if not more) now that I am finished with this battle in my life.

Now to convince my wife to let me get a dog...

• HadIt.com Elder

US NAVY DAV

Hadit always welcomes veterans to help out in any way they can,Congratulations on your journeys  end with the VA 

Lots of the younger veterans need help with their claims as well as some of the older veterans and your sure welcome to join in Buddy.

& I Bet your wife lets ya get ya a Dog..I have two and I love them as much as my own children and helps me with therapy, it would be hard to keep going without them. 

................Buck

Edited by Buck52
spelling...hard /not had..eh!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use