VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FDC C&P Exams tomorrow

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

Well with all that is going on for me....With my DRO hearing at the end of the month, I now have my C&P exams scheduled for tomorrow that pertain to my  FDC that I filed on 1/12/16.  I got the packet in the mail last week and I have gotten all my evidence ready for each exam.  My one exam is for an increase to my Left Ankle Synovitis.  I have a great letter from my podiatrist to back me up doctor letter_Redacted.pdf as well as I have all my medical records from the time I was S/C to current.  Not sure if the examiner has them or not so I am bringing them.  I plan to bring my Osteogenesis stimulator with me.  I am sure I will look a hot mess rolling up on my knee bike with my right foot in a boot from the fall.  

My FDC also includes a request for 100% temporary convalescence for the past surgery to my right foot.  Since it's not S/C (hence the DRO hearing coming up addresses this issue), I requested to be compensated based on the fact that my Left Ankle caused the fall (see letter from doctor I attached).

I also have an evaluation for PTSD/MST

So I have two C&P exams tomorrow, one for the ankle and the other for MH..... 

Wishing you the best N4L and expecting a good report from you tomorrow.

Green

First one is at 1300 and the other one is at 1615 so I am sure I will have some waiting to do.  I think I am as ready as I will ever be.  Fingers and toes crossed!  I am going to look like a hot mess rolling into that doctor's office on a knee scooter with my foot in a boot and my other foot in a brace!  

I guess some could say "go break a leg" but maybe not for me LOL....

Guys and Gals;

I have an additional question...Since I going for an increase regarding my L ankle that is currently S/C 10% ankle synovitis, is the C&P exam based solely on ROM?  I have pain in my ankle and my ankle is the result of why I broke my right foot.  I have my ankle stimulator which I am bringing with me to show the doctor but I was curious about this exam.