VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

ADMINISTRATIVE CASE PROCESSING

Rate this question

air1

Question

I JUST NOTICE ON EBENNY THAT MY APPEAL WAS MOVED FROM WAITING DOCKET ASSIGNMENT TO ADMINISTRATIVE CASE PROCESSING.I HAD ALREADY HAD MY HEARING WITH THE VLJ ON SEPT.23,2015,WHEN IT WAS SHOWING WAITING ON  DOCKET ASSIGNMENT. SO WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS  STAGE,DO MY APPEAL GOES TO VLJ TO REVEIW AFTER THE VA LAWYER HAS WRITTEN THE OPINION BASE OFF MY EVIDENCE AND IMO .CFILE AND VA RECORDS.HOW LONG AFTER THIS.ANYONE CAN ADVISE ME WOULD APPRECIATE.THANKS.

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

most likely  you are in final stage of appeals I am in the same stage

and when I call BVA I was told its in the final stage should be getting

a decision soon I been with the judge 6 months

Edited by RUREADY

ruready, mind sharing the phone number you used to contact the BVA?  My appeal has been through a couple of VLJs and has been sitting in remand either to AMC or RO, I would like to find out.  Thanks.

Our mailing address is:

Board of Veterans’ Appeals

810 Vermont Avenue, North West 

Washington, DC  20420  

For your convenience the Board of Veterans' Appeals has a FAX line. FAX: 1 202 343 1889 

We may be reached by our phone number 1-800-923-8387 Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm (Eastern time zone). 

For an Email status report on your claim before the Board of Veterans’ Appeals, please state your name, file number and request, click here Ask a Question 

If you claim is not before the Board, please note the contact numbers or email for your appropriate Regional Office stated at the bottom of this site.

ruready, I tried the 800 923 8387 back in the middle of January.  Said it was no longer in service. Also, the fax number listed on their site did not work.  I was told to fax anything I had to Newnan, Ga.  

Haven't come up with a good number to get a hold of the BVA but I have been searching.  Wish they would update their site.  I will try it again on Monday to see if it may have been a fluke.

Edited by toddt

Hey, I have a question about my hardship. I sent a letter to the va in late April 2017, stating that I am going thru a hardship. The Va sent me a letter back stating that they received my letter and its has been noted on my file/record. On December 28 2017 I noticed that my ebenefits changed to administrative case processing. The bva has your appeal.My question is, is the bva taken in consideration my hardship and moving faster to see my appeals? Or are they still going by my docket number?

Edited by quahn2120