VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Checkmate. I win. 100% P&T

Rate this topic

fmfdoc

Was "No Future Exams Scheduled," listed with the T & P on your Award Letter?

If not, I think your C-File gets "Diary Dated," for re-exam at 18 24 or 36 months up until you reach the age of 55. Of course, filing a Secondary Issue Claim, would open the Primary SC to Re Exam.

File for your states 100% Disabled Vet Property Tax Exemption, Yesterday! Get the VA Free $10K Life Ins policy, can't beat the price, right.

Semper Fi

1 hour ago, Gastone said:

Was "No Future Exams Scheduled," listed with the T & P on your Award Letter?

If not, I think your C-File gets "Diary Dated," for re-exam at 18 24 or 36 months up until you reach the age of 55. Of course, filing a Secondary Issue Claim, would open the Primary SC to Re Exam.

File for your states 100% Disabled Vet Property Tax Exemption, Yesterday! Get the VA Free $10K Life Ins policy, can't beat the price, right.

Semper Fi

Gastone- no "future exams scheduled" was listed on my letter. I have another claim opened but not for the back...Maybe I should withdraw that and move on with my 100% P%T?

Gastone- no "future exams scheduled" was listed on my letter. I have another claim opened but not for the back...Maybe I should withdraw that and move on with my 100% P%T?

The crazy one here, IMHO let VA go ahead and process this claim. It's possible that later it could be used to help you get SMC payments.  VA loves to grant a veteran 100% P & T and then ask them to drop the rest of their claims.  I had several claims on appeal when VA granted my 100% P & T scheduler and VA called me and asked me to drop all my appealed claims and I told them no I wanted them to be rated. So after being granted 100% P & T and due to the date of my claims on appeal I still got several thousands of dollars in back pay and the conditions service connected.

21 minutes ago, pete992 said:

The crazy one here, IMHO let VA go ahead and process this claim. It's possible that later it could be used to help you get SMC payments.  VA loves to grant a veteran 100% P & T and then ask them to drop the rest of their claims.  I had several claims on appeal when VA granted my 100% P & T scheduler and VA called me and asked me to drop all my appealed claims and I told them no I wanted them to be rated. So after being granted 100% P & T and due to the date of my claims on appeal I still got several thousands of dollars in back pay and the conditions service connected.

My pending claim really has nothing to do with my back which is the 100 percent P&T. Also, I don't feel like I'm gambling and putting this 100 percent at risk. I should here something back with the next month.

...Congratulations, on the win, I totally agree w/Pete992 with keeping your other claim alive...!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use