VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

ebenefit status confused

Rate this question

canda65

Question

my claim is still gathering evidence but when checking under claim status it showed the following needed from me and I don't quiet understand what they mean by how it is worded, request 2 was submitted with the initial FDC. I do not understand number 3 and why they even have it on there if it is no longer needed. Is it just ebenefits mumbo jumbo or does it mean anything?? thank you in advance, any opinions would be appreciated.

Screenshot (32).png

6 answers to this question

Okay so your concern was about the listed items no longer needed, well that is b/c they are no longer needed.  Since the RO has your info I am sure it is in the rater's hands now and it is just a matter of time now before you hear of the decision.  

BTW was your C&P exam with the VA?  The reason I ask, is mine was (PTSD/MST/Personal Assault & Eating Disorder) and I was able to see it within days after the exam on MyhealthyVets.  If it was done through a QTC or other contracted source hired by the VA, you will have to wait until after the decision to get a copy.

Those requests are supposed to be info for you, but they are not really used that way.  That is your C&Ps (at least one of them), then they have ones they use as internal markers for themselves, but it shows up as a request.  E-bennies is broken when it comes to claims info.

thank you for your answers. They were done by VES and the VA received them very quickly. The examiner said she was submitting them as I sat there. I was surprised the process could happen that quickly, I had 2 C&Ps scheduled and completed by VES with n 3 weeks of filing. I was very surprised they happened so quickly. I have seen post on here that shows people waiting a long time for them to be scheduled.  Thank you again

Mine took a total of 15-18 months, but my medical is complicated. I also saw VES, almost a year ago.  Then, in November, they made me go through a bunch of it again with a VA Doc.  I do not have my C-File yet so I have not even seen the results from the C&P's they performed.  I did get the ones from the follow up exams at the VA online but I am interested in what the VES exams say, especially the General Medicine exam.  I received 70% PTSD, so I already know that result, but there were things like tinnitus that the VES Doc said she was adding to my claim for me that never appeared.  I was also marked as a "hardship" but they really don't do things any faster.  If you claim fewer items at a time, you can get some pretty fast claims service from what I have seen posted.  There is a good chance you may be getting close to a decision, good luck!