VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted PTSD SC 70%

Rate this topic

Buck52

Way to go Buck.  It can't rain all the time my friend.  Congrats.  Well played.  :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Just received My Official Claim Packet in mail this afternoon.

Granted 70% PTSD & met the criteria for SMC'-S HouseBound.

Not sure what they did with my TDIU P&T Rating?

it says my combined over all rating is 50% 60% 90% 100%  nothing was mention about P&T?

Note: The percentages assigned for each of your conditions may not alwat add up to combined rating evaluation.We do not add the individual percentages of each condition to determine your combined rating. Instead we use a combined rating table that considers the effect from the most serious to the least serious conditions..

Basically  they based their reason and bases on my Evidence submitted medical records and letter from veteran   and the medical symptoms showed a rating of 70%PTSD   the only thing I missed on a 100% rating on ....> in my opinion  was the well dressed Clean & Shaven Hi-gene ....I wear BlueJenes and Tshirts most of the time & athlete shoes.

I'll gladly take this rating.

A big thanks to MsTbird  and all the hadit members that help me and supported me during this time with my claim...Will be making a donation to Ms T soon.

Thanks Everyone  I appreciate all the help and will be sticking around to help other veterans along the way, I wish all who has a claim in Good Luck & Remember medical evidence wins claims.

Special howdy and prayers and get well wishes to Jerrel Cook, he took a bad fall and broke his Hip & Ball section and is in the Hospital...I wish him a speedy and safe recovery  and that he gets back to what he loves   helping veterans and hosting the hadit blog cast radio show.

''Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman on this FEB 11 2016 Day''

Hang in there Jerrel  my good friend.

God Bless

..Buck

Outstanding, Buck,

Determination wins!

Buck, you the MAN!

I gotta know, how much of your piles of evedence did you take to your C & P with you? How much time, if any, did the C & P Clinician (??Psychiatrist or Psychologist??) spend reviewing any of the evidence you brought along?

Give us a blow by blow of your C & P. How long did it take? Did you ask the Dr his opinion at the end?

70% and SMC S (1), not to shabby!

In a week or so, you can start kicking yourself in the Axx for not filing for the PTSD years ago.

Semper Fi

Buck, sorry, I missed your "Worried" post.

RELAX, your IU Rating didn't change. What ever SC got your IU hasn't changed, the 70 SC PTSD made you eligible for the Statutory SMC S (1), nothing else has changed.

AND, your an OLD DOG, right. You don't have to worry about losing anything from your VA ratings.

Does or will your wife qualify for a House Bound rating, now or in the future? After you relax awhile, think about it.

Job, Well Done!

Semper Fi

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Buck! That has to be a real load off of your shoulders!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use