VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted PTSD SC 70%

Rate this topic

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

I hope so to ArNG11

Sure will take a burden off your shoulders.

I hope you get Great News Buddy  sounds promising.

Gastone  

Not much retro   this claim was decided  in less than 4 months...there just adding the difference in next month check and then in April I start receiving the HB with my TDIU P&T  its up 3415.74  from 3068.90

Anyway

Does my wife need to fill out a  21-2680..

I talk to the BVA ( Benefits  Veterans Administration) counselor today

He gave me a 21-2680..he said it did not matter if she was on SSD or not? so does she fill out tha form or  a Dr? from SSD?

She is getting SSD too.

I never fully understood the counselor they were super busy today at my VAMC..I went there to get a copy of my  QTC C&P Exam...  b/c Release of Records & In formation sent me there to get it.

I got my  QTC C&P Exam report  there too.

Great news Buck...! The 7 - 'P's' definitely paid off, congratulations...!

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Everyone!!!

I wish for all of you guys/gals to get a favorable decision on your claims soon.

Hang in there it will happen for you too.

................Buck

Buck, no SMC K Award? Might be time to get a DBQ from your VA Urologist.

Not really sure what documentation is necessary for your wife to be determined for the A & A award. Soooooooooooooo, hold off on your setting back and relaxing, we should be able to get this figured out, in short order.  If you "MEAT" the SMC K criteria, file an FDC for it today on E-Ben, just don't hit the Submit Button till you have the Urologist's DBQ on Record.

Has to be another Vet here on Hadit, with some recent experience requesting A & A for their Wife/husband.

Semper Fi

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use