VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

when the law changes

Rate this question

mos1833

Question

i was denied for a back condition in 1985 because they said it was a defect,-----i know some of you already know my claim i have ask for help many times so i am sorry for needing more ,----------

ok, in 1985 the law was cut and dryed, if you were tagged with that you lost all rights to comp,and it was the law.

but the law changed by way of 82-90,,,,82-90 changed the way a defect was detected,and made it possible for a person with that decision on there back could appeal, where as before you were not.

now heres my question, when 82-90 took effect was the va required to say any thing to me , like the dro is supposed to suggest what may help your claim,,,,,,,, also in my recent denial they still state that that is why they denied my claim...

what i am looking for is the law that  discussed a change an effect of a new law, or a change of it.

this kinda sounds like i;ved ask this before, i'am not sure,,,, but please reply if you can,, thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

If the laws changes in 82 &90 help wth your claim dig them new laws up and add them in with your claim to make your point.

...................Buck