VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

ArNG11

I did want to post a Thank you.  A big thank you to this site and it's members. I'll get into the specifics at a later time and give a proper thank you and sincere acknowledgement to those that have helped and guided me in my pursuits. I know that I have a long way to go and my fight is just now really getting started. I have a clearer picture of where things need to go.

I want to remind folks, that even though "our" fight sometimes  comes at a great loss and cost, the fight is worth continuing. 

"Leave no one behind" means a little something more now.  I believe I am starting to really get it. A bit more clarity in this guys distorted reality.

Fight till your last breath.  Never give up, never give in.

Congratulations.  

If I read this correct you are at 90%.  

Sometimes that is a tough place to be.  

It takes an additional 50% to get to 100 percent from 90.  Crazy.  So an increase in IBS from 0 to 30 may not suffice to get you to 100.  You have to use the calculator to see if it will work with your specific circumstances.  

I would plug your numbers into the calculator for you, but, if you dont know how to do it you should learn and if you do know how to do it, then you dont need me to help you with it.  

We often want experienced pros to read through our long files and give us a perfect method of obtaining or increasing Sc.  MOst of the time that just wont happen, and, even if it does, our file is in constant flux and va laws change, so it may not apply 2 years later.  So, we wind up trying to stumble through it ourselves.  

Some vets, simply can not handle their own claim without representation for any number of reasons, such as not having computer skills, research skills, organization skills, reading skills, or even follow up or persistence, all of which are needed.   Im weakest in organization skills, as I am a strong reader, and decent researcher.  But I am too emotionally involved in my own claim.  So, Im hiring an attorney.  And, why not?  The attorney is doing it for the EAJA fees, so it wont cost me anything.  That is much better than a VSO anyday. 

Bronco yes you are correct.  Say a change in a back disability from 10% to 40% then from 40% 60%.  Connection for a 50% service connected condition, things like that.  Yes, those have been on my mind.  I first had to throw a feeler just to verify what their response would be.  The VA that is.  I know now what I must do.  Now it will be a matter of whether the VA comp side will play ball.  

Of course this pure conjecture on my part.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use