VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally a 40 year long success story! Please Read!

Rate this topic

I must start by saying what an amazingly wonderful site this is with so many wonderful caring people. The advice and support i have received from so many of you has helped me get through this long exhausting battle. 

After my almost 40 year fight for compensation I was finally graced by the good lord above with a disability raiting today. The VA has finally admitted that my service medical records we recorded incorrectly when I was injured in Vietnam. My right vs left leg clinical record error. ( please read my about me section to learn of my injury and my fight for compensation if u are interested)

Today my fellow brothers and sisters justice has prevailed. The fight is over and my heart is at peace. 

To everyone who is reading this I need every one of you to know this: If you are fighting to prove your disability or illness to VA regardless of The many years it will prob take or all the obstacles that you will have to go through..... NEVER EVER EVER give up!!!! That's exactly what they want you to do. I almost did but my daughter convinced me to try one last time after I retired. I'm so glad I did!!!

And a very special thank you to all who have served and are serving this great country.  May god bless you all and may my story give you hope in knowing that it can happen for you too!!!

A super proud Vetetan who is finally done with his fight for what he is deserved!!! 

Larry Snyder

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use