VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

infantryvet1000

Question

I  have contacted valor compensation Consulting from this site. I found them to be very helpful and beneficial they are even reviewing all my service records to see what may have been missed by my VSO. I was told that if I get any referrals it would be a discount from my cost of the IMO. What I really liked is they are vet owned and the husband is a combat vet not to mention they offered to take payments to help me and my family for the cost of their service and my regular bills. Something that is very beneficial. I asked about an IME from them and was told if I was willing they would pay for my travel to them to get the IME!!!!!! That something that I would never have thought possible!!! If you use them please say that you found through Ron B's post on Hadit.com

6 answers to this question

Infantryvet1000 is correct, they are well worth the money, are extremely reasonable, and will TAKE PAYMENTS. I will be posting my IMO from Valor when I receive it. They also pay for you to mail your records to them. They are a husband/wife team, wife was a prior c&p examiner that also directed other examiners. I am very pleased with the job they are doing. 

Infantryvet1000, I will also give Michael from Valor your name as referring me, I have already made a payment and will be making another tomorrow, but I told them I couldn't remember(which I couldn't), the vets name on had it that had mentioned them. I have no problem telling them you referred me, luckily I have some savings so I don't need the referrals, just want to give all the vets a great option.

flores97 thank you very much that is much appreciated!!!! I am really hoping they can help me out just for the fact of my care and meds. I work but with the ins plans today anything will help me out. I asked about the IMO vs. IME and they said if I preferred the IMEand IMO the would pay for me to travel from Kentucky to Arizona to get the an exam. What do you think?

Infantryvet1000, you are very welcome, I'm glad to help. As far as IMO versus IME, it depends, I think the biggest factor is how much evidence(especially treatments), you have for your claims. If you have a year or two of continuous treatment, doctor visits, urgent care/er visits, and your symptoms are well documented, i would go with an IMO. If the claims are for disabilities that arent as well documented, i would definitely try for the IME. I would talk to Valor after they receive your records and ask what they recommend. For myself, i went with the IMO, but i am literally in Urgent Care or appointments every month for the past several years for symptoms and flares of the secondary conditions i am claiming, so i have around 600 pages of evidence showing treatment. I hope that helps, and Best of Luck! 

Also, I want to correct myself. I am also obtaining an IME from Dr Ellis in OK City as well for these conditions. (I'm hoping that will cancel out the need for c&p exams. I don't mind going to the exams, but it sometimes takes a long time for them to be scheduled). So, it really is better to go with an IME whenever possible.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use