VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefit Error

Rate this question

mtmorical

Question

Well ebenefits has been busy today.

We went from prep for decision to review of evidence and now when I attempt to log in I get an error code. Anyone know what this means? This is the worst experience of my life. I wish I had never had the TKR or requested benefits.

Error Code [50]:We have located your DEERS record; however, it appears there may be invalid information on file. You may contact the DMDC/DEERS Support Office (DSO) at 800-538-9552 for assistance. To best assist you, please call when you are at a computer if possible.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

. It was down last night and came back long enough to see my claim go to notification stage went to check ab8 and pow. this error. Alot of other if not all DMDC sites are down also. If itt has a DS Logon its down and from what i was told from freind at DEERS on base that it will be intermittent all weekend. Dont be surprised if they changed ebenies again as soon as we sart to earn the new page they change it... Like we dont stress enough.

• HadIt.com Elder

It's a DEERS problem. the 24 hour customer service number has a recording to that effect. To use My health vet, use the direct login for it.

(Had to do that to order prescriptions)