VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Benifits Payment for 04/01/16

Rate this question

squiggs19D

Question

I am new to this site so may not be doing this right but I was wondering if anyone else's payment didn't come through on the 1st of april, and if or how I can find out what is going on with it??

Thanks

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

My payment came through.

If your payment is not available, there is a very high probability that your bank is at fault.

Do you have a pending claim, or appeal? 

Do you owe VHA any monies?  for pharmacy perhaps?

Did you change your direct deposit lately?

Once you rate VA entitlement, they are pretty consistent with the deposits?

I have not changed anything with my bank and i do have my  script  come out of my check but there is no deposit being shown it always says deposited at the month even zero and I use the Direct Express Card I've never just not received a notice that I didn't get anything..  usually it will show deposited 0.00  but this month doesn't show anything for the 1st..

ThanKS for the response 

It'll probably show up tomorrow (Monday).  Otherwise, you can call the VA (although it's early in the month, you might not get through).

It could be "nothing" or it could be a big deal.  Some banks delay deposits, sometimes for no good reasons other than they want free use of your money.   You need to get on this, and "hunker down" for a wait.  They call it "glitches".  There are many, such as:

1. The VA thinks you are dead.  (Several Vets have experienced this nightmare).

2.  The VA ruled you incompetent, and sent your funds to a fiduciary of the VA's choosing.  

3.  Some hacker hacked your account and the money was forwarded to a hackers account. 

4.  VA did a proposal to reduce and sent it to your last address and you did not get it, so it took effect.