VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Status Change

Rate this question

green

Question

Thought I'd mention that my status changed today to Prep for Notification.  The last time it was in this stage was 11/14/15 after which it went back to gathering evidence.  Hoping for a positive outcome.

I'm waiting for a bunch of secondary conditions to be rated:

Peripheral Neuropathy (hands and feet)

Autonomic Neuropathy

Diabetic Retinopathy

and a couple others

Don't be surprised if you go back to PDA. I did that after going to PFN. That was last Wednesday. On Thirsday it closed favorable. 

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it goes back to gathering evidence (would disappoint me though).  I'm at day 260 for my FDC and it has been though all the eBenefit stages several times.  Still I'm hopeful that this is the end as I thought my claim was straight forward and well documented and the C&P examiner said the same thing.  the PN in my feet and another issue were claimed in my 1993 claim and were denied.  I believe they made a very obvious mistake so I'm wondering if that isn't part of the delay.

I think that if you go from PFN to PDA you are about to get a favorable decision. That's what happened to me. 

I also found this interesting.  I know it's supposed to be computer generated based on similar claims but I hope it is accurate for mine.  It shows an estimated completion date range from tomorrow the 7th to Friday the 8th.