VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Blue Water Vets Action request

Rate this question

Berta

Question

email from notable NY  BWV advocate Sue Belanger:

"For everyone who feels helpless with the situation with our Navy Vietnam veterans you can make a huge difference with just a one minute phone call.  For those who wish they were standing by our sides in a march from the capitol to the DVA, you can do just that by this  call to the phone number below.  Please pass this along to all in your address book, your kids, neighbors andfriends.  As we meet with Rep Gibson for a huge press release and then march with our signs in D.C. we want the phone line to be busy supporting us shoulder to shoulder.    MARK MAY 18TH ON YOUR CALENDARS. 
Yes I plan to be there in my sailor dress and home made sign.  Please be a part of this rally.
The link below is my friend Mike from Fl who interviewed on WFLA channel 8 news.  This will be in parts so I will forward the rest when it runs. If you know of anyone who died or is suffering from AO related illnesses, please let them know that as well.
Thank you all for helping with this.

Susie Belanger
BWN, MVA, Inc.

Alternatively, on May 18th, call (202)224-3121(202)224-3121, give the operator your state and/or zip code and they will connect you with your elected officials’ office. Ask to speak with the liaison for Veterans Affairs...make it clear you are calling as a constituent asking for their support of HR 969 and S 681, the Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act"

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet