VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Bash really cares

Rate this topic

killemall

I paid Dr. Bash to do 7 IMEs for me.

He did them all with great attention to detail.

The VA ordered me 4 c&p examinations based on Dr Bashs ime's.

Unfortunately the VA never notified me of these pending c&p examinations, so I never attended them.

The VA then closed my claim and had a VA dr give his reasoning on all contentions as to why I was denied.

Every ime dr bash wrote, this dr gave reasoning as to why it was denied. Often he admitted that there was reasoning for service connection but still denied.

I feel that if I had been properly notified of my c&p exams and attended I would have likely been service connected.

In great disapointment, I contacted Dr Bash to let him know how the VA had screwed me on the c&p exams and how they had their VA dr try to disprove everything dr Bash had said in his IMEs.

I expected nothing other than to let Dr Bash know how everything went down.

As far as I was concerned the ime's he did for me were top notch and it was simply the VA screwing me.

Dr bash only asked me how much I had paid him 8 months prior and what our goal was.

I told him the dollar amount that I had paid him and told him how our initial goal was to go from 70% to 100%

Dr Bash to me to be strong and that more help was coming. He never asked for any money and only asked that I sent him everything the va Dr had said in my BBE denial letters.

To my surprise I sent Dr Bash everything and just a few weeks later Dr Bash sent me a 13 page letter that went toe to toe with everything the VA dr has discredited and showed how the VA Dr had cued himself in instances and also how Dr Bash's opinion had more weight via his extensive experience.

I dont know whats gonna happen, but I do know that Dr Bash is a very busy man and had already been paid for his agreed upon services that he delivered.

For Dr Bash to write another 13 page letter to combat the VA not only gives me more bullets for this battle, but shows that he truly cares about Veterans being treated fairly and takes great pride in his job.

I highly recommend Dr. Bash for anyone contemplating his services.

• HadIt.com Elder

Amen

I agree

I never had to use Dr Bash  but hear a lot of great things about him and listen to him on the hadit blog talk radio show from time to time, If I ever need him ,I' ll call him up and refer other veterans as well.

Also Dr Ellis in Oklahoma City Okla is a good Dr for nexus and medical reports.

jmo

....................Buck

21 hours ago, killemall said:

I paid Dr. Bash to do 7 IMEs for me.

He did them all with great attention to detail.

The VA ordered me 4 c&p examinations based on Dr Bashs ime's.

Unfortunately the VA never notified me of these pending c&p examinations, so I never attended them.

The VA then closed my claim and had a VA dr give his reasoning on all contentions as to why I was denied.

Every ime dr bash wrote, this dr gave reasoning as to why it was denied. Often he admitted that there was reasoning for service connection but still denied.

I feel that if I had been properly notified of my c&p exams and attended I would have likely been service connected.

In great disapointment, I contacted Dr Bash to let him know how the VA had screwed me on the c&p exams and how they had their VA dr try to disprove everything dr Bash had said in his IMEs.

I expected nothing other than to let Dr Bash know how everything went down.

As far as I was concerned the ime's he did for me were top notch and it was simply the VA screwing me.

Dr bash only asked me how much I had paid him 8 months prior and what our goal was.

I told him the dollar amount that I had paid him and told him how our initial goal was to go from 70% to 100%

Dr Bash to me to be strong and that more help was coming. He never asked for any money and only asked that I sent him everything the va Dr had said in my BBE denial letters.

To my surprise I sent Dr Bash everything and just a few weeks later Dr Bash sent me a 13 page letter that went toe to toe with everything the VA dr has discredited and showed how the VA Dr had cued himself in instances and also how Dr Bash's opinion had more weight via his extensive experience.

I dont know whats gonna happen, but I do know that Dr Bash is a very busy man and had already been paid for his agreed upon services that he delivered.

For Dr Bash to write another 13 page letter to combat the VA not only gives me more bullets for this battle, but shows that he truly cares about Veterans being treated fairly and takes great pride in his job.

I highly recommend Dr. Bash for anyone contemplating his services.

FB_US_250x250-1.jpg

So glad you are happy with IME that VA didn't agree

with none of your doctor opinions but you still

like what you got. Only in America. jmho never use

something that's no good to you or anybody else.

So many medical opinion from him is getting old with VA

Good luck. RU

Dr Bash's ime's got me 5 c&p exams...but I was never properly notified and missed them.

Im pretty sure thats why the VA denied my claims.

The bottom line is that hes fighting for me. I contacted 20 differant Drs to do IMEs for me and they all said no, or they had a one year waiting list.

He was there for me, and still is.

Hes also a very nice person in real life. 

killermall,

If you don't show up for your murder trial, they will find you guilty no matter what evidence you might have.  And thats how the VA works too, excelpt for missing the trial they will write a warrant for your arrest, on the other hand, the VA will just shred your medical record and you will have to start over.

RU,

Your my hero, how did I know that was coming.

Hamslice

I know Ham slice...I'm screwed...The VA is so jacked up.  They didnt notify me of my exams back in 2014 as well.  Luckily I caught it a week or so before they made their decision.  This time I wasnt so lucky.

I called every week asking about exams.  I checked on the exams calender on ebenifits and nada..noting...

Then somehow they say I missed them..

Never mind...Sorry guys..Im just venting right now. My bad

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use