VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Completed Claim

Rate this question

Scott B

Question

I've been following my claims process through EBenefits. My claim status says completed however its been 3.5 weeks and still have not received my  determination letter. Since I'm extremely familiar with the process due to previous completed claims my determination letter were at my residence within 7-10 days. Since its been 2 years in the making and a prod from my congressman I deserve the written decision now!

Scott have you checked your AB8 letter on E-Benifits? Should have the outcome stated on letter if approved!

Also you can check your disabilities and the new on will show up if approved with the current rating percentage or current disability will show the new rating if you requested for an increase.

Found it But it doesn't tell me what and if was approved. I'm looking to see if my SHA (Housing) was approved and if so how much was awarded.

Edited by Scott B

look at your disabilities.  Act like your going to open a new claim and then fast forward  to the disabilities part and should be their if you have been awarded anything.

Here I took a screen shot what Silverdallar22 and I are talking about. Look at the disability image and under profile you see 3 down disabilities, click on it, if you have any disabilities you will get a screen like my on the image ds2. I hope this helps and good luck. If nothing is their then you probably were denied on your claim, if so do not give up. Appeal it. Bill

disabilities.PNG

ds2.PNG