VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Before I receieved anything?

Rate this question

BluntyK

Question

Hi everyone I am new here, and after reading some of these C&P stories I am pretty upset to say the least.  I find myself here because I recently received a letter in the mail stating I had an appointment for a C&P, but the letter does not in any way say what it is for.   I logged on to  the EBenefits website because I check there once a week, and found my claim completion estimation had been pushed back by between 5-8 months with no information about why.  So I went to check out my documents section I than went to generation my summary of benefits and it says  my combined service-connected evaluation is 90% and it says  my effective date was February 1st of 2016.   I never received a packet or any sort of breakdown never received any money, so why do I need to do another C&P if I've done all my documents?

CPletter.jpeg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

BluntyK,

I never really trust EBennies as one of my claims moved 3 times in one day and then no movement at all for a month.  If they are going to give you 90% then its a good thing, which I'm assuming this is a bump in your %. You can always call the number on the letter and they should be able to tell you what the C&P is for. I can understand your worry as well.