VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Audiological Evaluation Exam

Rate this question

Rhodesia

Question

Does anyone out there know how to read a Audiological Evaluation form? I can't make heads or tails of the numbers.I have been in Tanks for 22 years and I was turned down for hearing loss in 2006 the VA says I was border line for hearing loss, so I was denied but at the same time I was issued hearing aids in 2009, I just completed a Audiological Evaluation in 2016 the same test they give for comp and pen exam, and was told that from 2009 to 2016 an increase in hearing loss, so I was tested and I will be getting new hearing aids. Now my question is I would like to submit a new claim for hearing loss along with this form. The Dr. says my left ear shows a greater loss since 2009. How does one read the numbers and convert to the rating systems in order to see what rating you will be looking at? the form says Bone Conduction (right ear) 1000 (30) 2000 (45) 3000(45) 4000 (40)  the left ear says 1000 (60) 2000 (70) 3000 (75) 4000 (60). I was told you have to convert these numbers into roman numerals in order to see what your rating could be. anyone know how to do this? thanks for your help.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet