VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CLAIM COMPLETE--Frm 80% to 100% Comb Rtg

Rate this topic

Hey fellow vets! So, I logged into eBennies early this AM & it has finally happened...Im now at 100% w/ SMC-s1 and not rly sure if its P&T or TDIU but honestly, it doesnt matter...100 is 100 & im just beyond happy for my wife and 3 kiddos more than anything...blessed! So, heres the breakdown:

OLD Comb Rtg--80% Primary SC Cndtns : 70%--TBI w/ residiuals; Secondary 30%--Maj Dep Disrdr

NEW Ratings & Conditions

Comb Rtg--100%

Prim: 70%--TBI w/residuals

Secondary:

50%--Migraine HA; 10%-Tinnitus; 100%--PTSD  w/Neurocognitive Disorder (NCD); SMC-1

Its still hard to believe this is happening for me & my family.  I want to thank all of you for the support, advice & encouragement. To those who are still fighting...KEEP AT IT and dont give up!

Semper Paratus

CoastieAirman96

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations ,Nice Win there Bud

• HadIt.com Elder

Also be sure and check out ALL your new benefits, the property tax exemption is gold, the champ va for spouse medical & she can go back to school if she wants too and VA Pays for that, if your kids are still at home and at a young you get dependent allowance and there college.

Goverment ID for everyone in the family  is nice to have.

for the property tax exemption simply go to ebenny's and click on letters  ''THAT SHOW YOUR NEW RATING'' and print off you at least 3 copies  one for you and take the other to your local tax office,and keep the other in safe keeping, also the commissary letter ,the VA May send you a letter, but once you get your award  its faster to just get the letter yourself and not wait on the VA to send it. you can go to just about any military post and get your ID Copy's made.

Don't forget to check out the free 10.000 life insurance policy and  you may want to buy the extra insurance they have.

Again, Congratulations on a Nice Big Win

Enjoy life with family.

.................Buck

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

CoastieAirman96

I'll move this post to ''success stories ''

We need more great post like this.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use