VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ole" McDonald stepped in it this time...

TALON II FE

Yeah...Pete Hegseth is all over this at Fox News  and said practically the same thing I did in the Social post on it....

This is one main reason Bob McD was hired! To fix the  waiting times....

Don't forget The Sec put some spin on his military background about 2 years ago and many here ,to include me, gave him a pass on that, but now he is a Spin Doctor for the VA.

Hell, some of those waiting- time affected vets would love to be waiting in a long line at Disneyland but they cant be,

because they are already dead.

I just got this in email ...Sec Bob's Press Release on his remarks on Monday:

05/24/2016 05:34 PM EDT

STATEMENT FROM VA SECRETARY ROBERT A. MCDONALD

On Monday, I made some remarks on how we’re working to improve Veterans' satisfaction with the care they receive from VA. It was never my intention to suggest that I don't take our mission of serving Veterans very seriously. 

In fact, improving access to care is my number one priority and the priority I have set for the entire department.  For the last two years, the huge majority of VA employees have worked tirelessly to improve the timeliness of the care and benefits we provides to Veterans. 

As I've told Veterans Service Organizations, Members of Congress, and myriad other groups of Veterans stakeholders, our goal is to ensure VA becomes the Number 1 customer-service organization in government. 

To do that, we are following many of the best practices of private sector health care providers and exceptional customer-service organizations.

At VA we take our mission of caring for those who "shall have borne the battle" very seriously; we have the best and most noble mission in government. 

If my comments Monday led any Veterans to believe that I, or the dedicated workforce I am privileged to lead, don't take that noble mission seriously, I deeply regret that. Nothing could be further from the truth. 

As we approach the Memorial Day holiday and pay tribute to the sacrifices of courageous men and women who placed the interests of others above their own, we at the VA remain focused on our mission to care for those who bravely served our Nation.

### 

Note the time of the release...he must have been reading hadit!:wacko:

Coincidence, hmm, makes a person think for a bit. Results is how success is measured, time will tell.  

• HadIt.com Elder

I went to my VAMC yesterday and out front in the Main Entrance a Vet ha a big sign up

''STOP KILLING OUR VETERANS''