VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It's A Start

Rate this topic

Lmboooo @Andyman73,

I'm in the process of writing my disagreement. Definitely will include that issue of being examined, by which I think was truly unqualified and so on the hysterectomy, because of her opinion stated the "con" and the rationale stated the "pro" seems like a conflict of interest to me! 

Yes, there is a difference! Having a bunion can cause excruciating pain in the big toe, inflammation and swelling around the base, the bunion causes the big toe to leaned inward towards the second toe causing it to become deformed. You may experience some arthritis, but mine didn't show up on the X-ray. It also causes your foot to be wide making it difficult to find wide enough shoes. As you know, the joint at the base of the big toe carries much of your weight while walking, so it can cause extreme and constant pain. My bunions protrude about half of an inch outwardly from the big toe. It looks like a big knot on the side of my foot. Granted, arthritis isn't nothing to play with. Which you experience stiffness and pain. It get worse as you age. I think seeing the bunions physically can cause an unsettling feeling altogether. Arthritis is still debilitating as well. Their both are something that I wouldn't wish upon no one! 

Hadit is the new frontier. There's no other like it! Very informative and veteran friendly. Have meet some articulate, smart, caring and loving people here. 

Prettypantha,

I agree with you, the bunion on my R foot is definitely causing me a lot of pain and is very noticeable compared to my L foot.   As for Arthur, we're becoming fast friends.

Oh yes, Tbird's world(aka Hadit.com)is quite the Godsend.

Semper Fi

• 1 month later...

Pretty kitty,

Have you made any headway on the bunion front?  I just had X-rays done within the past 2 weeks, confirming bunion on my R foot, according to my PCP.

Andy

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use