VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

lONG RUN IS ALMOST OVER

Rate this topic

cowboys4life

l just left the regional office and learned that my claim was complete and that the decision was a favorable one. It has been almost 14 years and when the judge said that she was going to make this right I had my doubts lo and behold I got 100% for my heart, 50% for my flat feet, 30% for residual scar from heart surgery, and an additional 10% for residual scar from heart surgery. I do not know yet if I got tdiu but I know the judge instructed the VA to include that with any increase in benefits I would receive, to two were one in the same is what I got from her. I want to thank all of you for being so steady in your constant support and for saying to never give up. There were times when I wanted to, but through the homelessness and the health issues I hung in there and for that I say thank you God for the veteran that will never give up.

WOW, this was a LONG time in coming.......Yes, Thank You God!

I only hope this is a P & T 100% award ! 

WOW, this was a LONG time in coming.......Yes, Thank You God!

I only hope this is a P & T 100% award ! 

Congratulations!!!

I agree with broncovet....you should get SMC S as well.

All the best to you and your family, and if possible take a deep breath, relax and take care of yourself!!

Thank you for your service!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations

This rating does meet the criteria for SMCs & The Nice thing about it  its a statutory rating  and the rater is suppose to add this..if you don't get the SMC send in a Request for it.

jmo

................Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use