VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results Ankylosing Spondylitis

Rate this question

sauerkraut1977

Question

Hi all. Finally went to the regional office today and got my results to share for some good old feed back. of course in my opinion another shitty exam but starting to get use to them now and I will be an appeals expert one of these days. Sorry I had to attach the results but I got them on paper and I had to scan them as a pdf file because I can not use windows 10 worth a shit. The files open up in the Microsoft edge thing and it will not let me copy and paste them or give me the option to save as a word document. Anyways as usual it says onw thing then another and the doctor says its not service connected in his opinion but he was googling the disease because he did not know what it is. also he only wanted to look at my back only but the disease is complicated and has been caught early enough I do not have much x-ray evidence and it effects my joints more than my back and neck. I look forward to some feedback and computer help if someone knows how I can copy and paste the results in the body of this message. Appreciate you all and thanks again!

Back DBQ.pdf

Back Medical Opinion.pdf

Funny you ask, yesterday when I checked the estimated completion date was 7-14 to 7-18 and when I checked just before my post on here I noticed it had now changed to 7-12 to 7-14. the status changed from preparation for decision yesterday and now today it is showing preparing for notification. So you might be right and they are working Saturdays because this has changed since I looked at it yesterday, looks like appeal # 3. On my first appeal I filed it in January and just Thursday I got the statement of case and VA form 9 to fill out so my appeal will move forward, so hope that means even the appeals process is improving.

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, mine seems to never change. I wouldn't mind a sticky note saying " Don't fret Jim, I opened your file today. Hang in there."

Oh man have I been in that situation before. This is the first time ever I actually want them to slow down with my claim. The last two I wanted them to hurry up and I can not believe I want the opposite. A doctor at the VA told me yesterday on average it takes 2 appeals to get your ratings right and it looks like I am in track for 3. Hang in there Jim!!

Final update:... Well all the battle has been lost. The good old folks at the VA decided nothing on my claim is service connected so that means they pay more attention to the sorry motherfuckers they outsource their exams to against the medical evidence you have in your medical records from VA doctors. I had 3 other issues on this claim and none of them were addressed with an exam just a big FU on all of them. But as I have learned from the numerous people on here and from my own experiences even thought you may lose the battle the war is not over yet. So Wednesday I will go to my VSO and file an appeal on the AS claim appeal # 3 along with filing my form #9 on my first appeal. Also that day I see my rheumatologist and hopefully she will do the back DBQ for me and a Nexxus letter so it will be ready for the good old VA a year or so from now when appeal # 3 gets address. Maybe in a couple of more moths I will get t do my form #9 on appeal # 2 and will now be living in the appeals hell world. SO off to the appeals forum for me and hope others out there have better luck than me.!!! God bless you all!!1