VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CODES FOR RATING PURPOSES

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Anybody have the CFR Codes of rating disabilities?    THE CODE #  & What they mean?  

like I have a code sheet I got from the BVA today, my PTSD code is 9411=70%

also on the same sheet (Legacy codes)  it has  combat code 1  / special prov cde?

anyone know what that means?

Also is the VA calling ''SERVICE CONNECTED''  ''INCURRED' 'Now?   The reason I ask this  is

because right beside all my S.C. Disabilities  it has the word INCURRED'' & Not Service Connected?...which all my disabilities are S.C.

For a lot of you veterans  you may want to pay your VAMC a Visit  or your local VBA(Veterans Benefit Administration) Request a copy of your  Rating decision sheet It has a list of your S.C DISABILITIES  & the codes/Dates you were rated by on them  and you can check the codes  to see if they rated you correct?

This is why I wanted my code sheet   to compare  what is in the CFR's 

you will need to sign the freedom of information act sheet  (same as a statment in support of claim form.)

Thanks

..........................Buck

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

We all miss Carlie Buck. But all of her info is still here at hadit.

The SOCs/SSOCs should be in your C file as well as the rating sheet.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes Ms berta I'm sure everyone on hadit or that anyone that knew Ms Carlie  Misses her.

sure was a hard lost to hadit with her expertise with helping veterans .

she was soooo good with those CUE's...I just can't find anything that would help my case, if NOD runs out within a year  we all know the claim is considered closed  but VA will make exceptions special circumstances .

I can't find those special circumstance that would pertain to my claim.??

I am not sure I can request a reopen or request a COMPLETE REVIEW of this particular claim that was decided back in 2003 at the RO Hearing...it may have been way to long?

I guess it don't hurt to  check it all out and then decide what I can & should not do with this.