VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeals and Remands

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Anytime you get either appeals or remands from the CAVC or BVA DONT wait

for your attorney or vso to move the case faster its nothing they can do until you

make Attorneys or VSO   file paper work on the VA asking what's wrong or where the claim is at

and then treating too hire another attorney. I had to do all of this plus another email to Bob twice  just

because the RO don't follow the remand order. MY medical records suppose to be sent electronic from RO

5 months ago to Director for extra-scheduler now they will be sending in the records only after contacting Bob

now another three weeks. She was friendly the first time I call 5 months ago but now she is MAD AS Hell with me

and I don give a sh** I just want a decision that's all

just keep I in mind you may get a lot on responses on here on what need to be done

to get your claim moving forward, I learn it doesn't mean anything you can file anything you

like, CUE, RECONSIDERATIONS, or any other claim  you file but what matter is what VA says

and have the last say so. It ant getting any better you need to know what to file and not

something that will take years and years to adjudicate it such as some of the Cue claims you are being

told to file & you can win , I just hope you got a lot of time on your hand because you will

need all that time to worry & in the end cue loses. jmho

don't believe everything you hear from anybody or anywhere who cant or don't know

VA regulations or CFR and someone who knows everything. Bad Advice you will always get

you listen to people who you think is veterans but are not just think they know

the NEW VA they don't ,if it doesn't sound right its not. jmho

On July 19, 2016 at 3:14 PM, RUREADY said:

Anytime you get either appeals or remands from the CAVC or BVA DONT wait

for your attorney or vso to move the case faster its nothing they can do until you

make Attorneys or VSO   file paper work on the VA asking what's wrong or where the claim is at

and then treating too hire another attorney. I had to do all of this plus another email to Bob twice  just

because the RO don't follow the remand order. MY medical records suppose to be sent electronic from RO

5 months ago to Director for extra-scheduler now they will be sending in the records only after contacting Bob

now another three weeks. She was friendly the first time I call 5 months ago but now she is MAD AS Hell with me

and I don give a sh** I just want a decision that's all

RUREADY

Would you mind sharing Bob McDonalds email address? My appeal has been sitting in the NWQ (National Work Queue) for weeks and I think it should have been picked up by now! The VA has 100% + 100% (VA math) proof, that I was "boots on ground" in Vietnam, a War Zone, was receiving hazardous duty pay, acquired 100% permanently disabling conditions that are 100% documented and are directly due to my military service. One, or any combination of conditions are the reason for my current disabilities; an untreated or improperly treated tropical disease, improper use of Chloroquine or medications to treat a tropical disease, misdiagnosis, or an instrumentality of war. I was to be medically discharged in 1971, because no treatments could help, and I was sent "Home Awaiting Orders" which is only done when separation from military service is assured.. My condition worsened continuously all the time while on active duty, and I never recovered, even after discharge. 

I would like to bring this to Bobs attention and tell him that my claim in 1983 was denied because Agent Orange was not proven to cause any damage or harm to humans. 

To this day there is no "known cause or explaination" for the damage and defects I acquired in Vietnam, and it hasn't even been assumed in my case until last year. I was refused treatment all through the 1980s and 90s, and gave up after that. Even at my Agent Orange Registery exam I was prevented (actually told to "STOP") from furnishing  supporting documents, and others were completely disregarded from surgeons reports. Another AO exam a year later was denied. I think if Bob knew this he may be interested enough to make a difference, maybe not. He may not really care, but I would like to write him anyway. Thank you

Victor Ray

image.jpeg