VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Your Opinions on my SC Claim (MDD,Tinnitus,U/I) Just did C&P

Rate this question

Christheexplorer

Question

57 minutes ago, Christheexplorer said:

Well, all 4 of my C&Ps were done outside of the VA. ? 

I didnt know the option to choose was even possible. 

I'll be checking E-bene today hoping for an update.

Well, any appointment you have upcoming on your Ebennies site you can call and discover the details if you haven't received your letter at that time. I dont ever remember someone from the VA on the phone telling me no they can't accomodate my requests. Talk to people, you would be suprised how many are actually trying to help.

On 7/30/2016 at 11:42 AM, Inarticulate&Distorted said:

When i'm asked to do a C&P i call and make sure it's scheduled with a VA doc and not an outside contractor. I'm still young and healthy enough to not to need constant care. I don't use my Choice, because that isn't in the "system". I didn't serve long enough to qualify for Healthcare until after i received my 50% SC

I gratefully appreciate that. I didn't want to strangle an examiner, since that would not be good. It's hard to prepare for a QTC examiner whose job it is to just delay you for another year and they don't have any idea at all what the guidelines are that they are measuring to: they are just a cheap hourly substitute for a M.D.

When my C&P notices are delivered, it already has "QTC", address, date, and time on the notice. QTC is not going to give up an appointment commission without a fight. In fact, QTC's appointment commissions are probably the 'root cause' to continued incompetent rejections: a lose/lose proposition for QTC means more commissions down the road.

Whatever, I am going to raise hell from now on to get a VA doctor examiner. I'll go run this through my VSO and see the best practice way to get it done.

Thanks Again!

I want to  leave an update to the community – today I went to the VA building in the federal office  to check on the status of my claim.

They surprised me by telling me that  A decision was just made today what. This only two weeks  after my C and P. 

I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad sign for my client. Anyone have experience with a similar time frame?