VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Changing the Forum Colors

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

4 answers to this question

COOL ! Tbird, you always look for ways to make things better for everyone here.

Ever since I had my cataracts removed,the white screen looks very bright so I might switch to one of the other screens.

PS all dont miss the posts Tbird puts here from DisabledVeterans,org ( Attorney Ben Krause's site)

usual;ly at the bottom left hand side on my screen.

The one today is about how VA is touting telemedicine to reduce the waiting times.

Some of the comments are funny but the truth is the comments also reflect some serious concerns.

Yea..Berta, my brother also had that Cadillac Surgery.  I corrected him and said, no, "CATARACT" surgery.  

He responded, well, then how come I had to sell my Cadillac to pay for the surgery, and the doctor is driving it now?  

Funny!....... but all kidding aside....between my Medicare and CHAMPVA the only thing I paid for was an extra bottle of the antibiotic eye drops, that I never even needed.

I think if a vet is 100% or TDIU,but not P & T,...... depending on their disabilities ,it might be well worth their time and $$$ ,at some pointy, to ask for P & T and have a strong IMO/IME to bolster the claim.

P & T brings both CHAMPVA and Chapter 35 to dependents.

They are both fabulous benefits.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes me too Ms berta

I switched to the carbon colors...white text on dark grey background   helps me read the post a lot better.

I Absolutely love it.

..............Buck