VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Great blog on appeals

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
44 minutes ago, Navy4life said:

I came across this blog and it really helped me understand my NOD process....

http://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/25738/the-appeals-process-appeals-at-the-regional-office-level/

I think they left out the picture of all the red tape

I wouldnt wipey assy with any VA info, the bitter tears of too many of our fallen Shield-Siblings, and their Widows lamentations stains my every Perception of the VA, im in it for the Kill. xxxx VSO's, xxxx Charity, xxxx treating a VA official with deferrence. I am OWED these Benefits, i refuse to ask anymore. I sat on my denial letter for 9 months before i even called a Lawyer, the Bait was already fat and juicy with $$. Tge trap was sprung, after he got my actual med rex, and copys of other important work, they jumped all over my shit. Now it's a waiting game.i see it as my money in a Savings acct i just can't access yet.

win-or-die-va.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:52 PM, Inarticulate&Distorted said:

I wouldnt wipey assy with any VA info, the bitter tears of too many of our fallen Shield-Siblings, and their Widows lamentations stains my every Perception of the VA, im in it for the Kill. xxxx VSO's, xxxx Charity, xxxx treating a VA official with deferrence. I am OWED these Benefits, i refuse to ask anymore. I sat on my denial letter for 9 months before i even called a Lawyer, the Bait was already fat and juicy with $$. Tge trap was sprung, after he got my actual med rex, and copys of other important work, they jumped all over my shit. Now it's a waiting game.i see it as my money in a Savings acct i just can't access yet.

win-or-die-va.jpg

you might need to get your self  some help with your problems to start with

then get a claim started. If you think the government gives a crap, keep thinking

and living in the world help your self by getting the info to win a claim and stay

out of the appeals process. That's what kill a claim you get the evidence first than file

jmho