VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100%P & T

Rate this topic

Hello Hadit Members!!!   I just logged into Ebenefits and found out I been rated 100 P & T.  This has been a long journey of fighting,  lots of encouragement from you guys and never giving up.  This has come at a get surprise because I was planning on retirement from my job in four months due to job related injuries and VA disability.  Now I think I am in a different arena far as applying for disability retirement and Social Security Disability.  Thanks a million for all the help this site had provided me and I will always be grateful for the kindness and willingness in veterans helping veterans. 

That is Great News Allen! The P & T status gives your dependents CHAMPVA ( Civilian Health and Medical 

Program) as well as Chapter 35 DEA educational benefits.

I have used both of these programs as a survivor of a 100% P & T veteran and they are Fabulous.

I sure wish vets could get CHAMPVA. 

Your formal award letter will come soon I hope but start checking your bank account from time to time because often the cash deposit  comes before the letter.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use