VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA APPEAL HEARING

Rate this question

EDWIN

Question

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

If your personal lawyer is not an experienced  veteran's lawyer, well versed in Title 38, what could he do for you at a VA hearing?

A few weeks ago I mentioned that we all have personal lawyers.Two of mine were vets with VA claims pending.

One handled lease law and the other was a GP, handling real estate,wills,  and stuff like that.

I had to help them with their VA claims. They didn't have a clue on VA case law.

She is also a VET and handles veteran cases as well. Right now she is putting together a package with all my original claim documents , besides new documents and statements from family members, co-workers, etc. Also she was the one to get for me a NEXUS LETTER for my APPEAL. 

And, if your Personal Attorney, isn't a VA Certified Appeals Attorney, he can't Legally Rep You on an Appeal.

Not to say, he can't look over your case and give you a Pro Bono opinion, for what that might be worth. You don't see a Criminal Lawyer for your Divorce advice, right. What are your personal Lawyers VA Credentials, in regards to VA Appeals?

Semper Fi

She's not charging you for any of the help she's given or offered, right. She could have a bit of a legal problem, if she received any type of compensation for her legal services/advice, especially if she is not a VA Accredited Appeals Attorney.

Semper Fi