VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Form 9 question

Rate this question

saxman

Question

Hi all, I perfected my appeal Nov 2015 and on my form 9 I pointed out a regulation that wasn't followed.  Will my appeal still go to the BVA just to be remanded or will the RO correct it?   Thanks for all the help here on Hadit!

Edited by saxman

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Gastone, yes the DRO review granted some of my appeals and continue to deny others. Yes, I'm appealing to the BVA and I had a DRO Review. 

I don't have any N&M evidence to send in.  The evidence I have the VA had in there possession when I first filed my original claim back in 1993.

No I didn't waive the 60 day period. 

I have not found any claim like the one I'm talking about on here.  I have not received a docket number.

The DRO review grant gave me a back pay of 5 of figures and one of the main ones that I'm still appealing will give me another mid 5 figures back pay.

I'm posting the SOC of the  main claim that I'm appealing.  

Just a quick summary of the claim I'm talking is:  My original claim was filed Jan 1993 for Ulnar Nerve Entrapment- Left Wrist!  This part of my claim was never adjudicated!

I filed for the exact same thing in 2013 and was granted in 2014 with the evidence that was already in the VA's possession.  The only thing I had was a C& P exam in 2013, noting else!

Tell me what you think my chances are getting a mid 5 figure award from the RO?

SOS.jpg