VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

In home stretch for decsion after all these years of appeals and claims

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

In home stretch for decsion after all these years of appeals and claims. I want to post some info about the claims and appeals, and research that went into the process for injuries and diseases from chemical exposure on active duty, all the filings, research for doctor's IMO's. All of the VSO's failed attempts for lawyers to help. My claims go back to the 1990's and injuries from about 1978. The appeals, the hearings, the dockets. The C&P's, The judges remand telling the VA to include al of my medical records that were never included, and or omitted. The very long hospital stays, surgeries. More letters, more statements. I want to know how and where to post info so others can see info on toxic chemical exposure on the job, and related injuries.

My appeal is in the process of going back tot the appeals judges. I just finished many C&P Exams, and I hope the decisions on so many issues, are made by October of this year 2016.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg

Edited by retiredat44

I keep hearing from everyone the BVA judge accelerated my case very fast.. probably because they bungled it for so many years... and he was pissed at the way the VA treated me...

I am pissed too Steve at the way VA caused your necrotizing pancreatitis and sure hope they see the 1151 basis the way I did ( and that your doctor also said the VA caused).......and that the other fuels exposure issues are properly awarded as well.

Maybe this long difficult journey for you is Finally coming to an end.

After living in a hospital along time, I wish I could express what the vets need... the VA hospital where I was living in, was very short on staff.... and on experienced doctors, mostly they rely on interns... and inexperience... only until you are really in bad shape do you get a higher priority... until then you are at the mercy of people with not enough training and a slow response in emergencies... the nurses were very good people... and the good, or really good doctors are so few... I know it sounds general, but too much to say in a short typing session... and everyone has a different problem... I did see a lot of people with mental problems... not that I don't have any, but having to live with people that are messed up mentally is torture in itself.. you guys that are in there a few days or couple of weeks, cannot imagine having to live 4 to a room for 6 months, and the hell that comes with it!

Only thing left is the BVA judge decision, already went through remand and C&P's. been 90 days since the C&P's were finished. I think my case got so messed up through incompetence, they probably don't have enough experts to figure out what's going on...

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg