VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

The difference between a PTSD award and a MALARIA disability award. PTSD will pay 100%. You will receive the easiest award possible-PTSD, before the VA will SC you for malaria  unless it is inactive.  If it is active you will receive 100% until they deem it cheered and 10% after that,  but they lie to you because Valaria yes transferred to your kids and made just like the Zika Virus of today.  They are making a big deal out of it because the public is aware of it where as when it was only military personnel getting malaria it basically meant nothing.  Now it is a big deal because it kills babies just like malaria did but the poor slobs and the service board the brunt of the lies and deception.  If you had malaria your organs are damaged and you are screwed but good luck in getting the attention of the VA for that.  The Zika virus is nothing compared to the plasmodium's of Vietnam,  from what I read,  but the residuals of malaria mimic PTSD for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it.  The damage is done and you are screwed,  so the VA will give you a PTSD Awatd because you don't transfer that physically to your kids and grandkids like you do Malaria so they are glad to award PTSD and kill the claim when you die.  Your offspring still suffer a lifetime of damage but it cost the VA nothing. 

The lies and deception abound and probably greater than ever, and just when I thought it was actually getting better, it's getting worse.  The government knows for a fact that malaria residuals mimic PTSD almost exactly.  They have known this probably more than 30 years but  found that awarding PTSD claims saves tons and tons in medical costs and benefits to offspring that's why if you get malaria in the military your kids cant get it from you, but if you get the malaria (Zika) as a civilian, even having sex will spread it.  I am continuously amazed at the manipulation and the gullibility of the American soldier.  The malaria residuals drive veterans to suicide and the VA knows it,  but to admit it would cost billions and of course it all comes down to money.

I need to get on the lecture circuit and make this known.

As to the Malaria, do you currently have a DX'd Liver or Spleen Condition?

Again, are you on Appeal?

Semper Fi

Gastone.

Yes, I have a fatty Liver, and yes, I do have it on appeal. I have quite a few conditions on appeal. I asked for a face to face DRO in January 19, 2016, and the 310 day average is long past. i am hoping it comes around soon. The VA maintaines I never complained, or had any conditions, and ignore the fact that I was hospitalized a month for an unexplained severe outbreak of atopic dermatitis and urticaria, which I had never had before Vietnam, but always had afterwards and still have. They are Intentionally delaying a resolution, and damages should be levied against the VA for obviously manipulating the outcome of my health over the last 45 years. I have some of the hospital records, but I am sure they picked through them, and probably destroyed some. I think the spleen was overwhelmed in Vietnam and years afterwards. I had all the symptoms of an enlarged spleen and remember reading a report of one of my illnesses indicating deep vein thrombosis and slowly bled for 2 months from a vasectomy, and lost half my bodies blood and had to be completely opened after an appendix laparoscopy. I tried to get all my records, but 5 years and they are gone. The VA would not treat me, so I had no records going back past very far.

Victor

Victor Ray

Edited by Victor Ray
Adding information.

Where did you get the "310-day average" for DRO Hearings?  I haven't looked lately, don't recall seeing any avg wait-times for DRO Reviews or Hearings.  My 06/14 DRO Hearing took 4.25 yrs.

Each RO is different, depending on the number of DRO's Vs the number of Hearing Requests.

Check your RO's Monday Morning Report, how many open appeals are listed.

Semper Fi

Gaston.

I must be confusing my DRO with my appeal. I filed a NOD in January last year. I have talked to a number of people that tell me to be patient because the DRO hearing is taking an average of 310 days before it happens. I don't think they were talking about the conditions on appeal. I will try to look this up and answer better.   

I haven't heard a word of an RO's Monday Morning report,  or what it means. I have probably been lied to again, and would not be surprised.  I won't be here in 4.25 years to worry about it, but how do you know about the Monday Morning Reports? How would I find the number of open appeals are listed.

VA puts out the Monday Morning reports every week. You can access them on the VA Web site. All the RO's are listed.  Claims and Appeals Stats are listed.

Been awhile since I looked my RO's, don't believe you see a separate listing for DRO's.

You say you won't be around in 4 yrs, have you or your VSO Rep put in for a Hardship Advancement to the front of the Hearing Line?

Semper Fi

I will have to chech that out and didn't have any knowledge of that information. I'll check it out. Thanks!

No, I have no VSO because they were caught lying to my face. I have not been told I am terminal with any condition yet, but I know how it is all progressing. I had way to many issues way too long. The VA denies every military medical document I submit, basically saying the documents the Army's medical officers created do not exist, really pissing me off.  How do they get away with so much lying? I do not fit the description I guess. Through the 80s and 90s they turned me away because I made too much money to qualify for medical care, I was denied service connection in 1983 because Agent Orange didn't cause any harm or disability, and some conditions now are denied because I never had any conditions, never complained, never had a skin disease according to the rating officers. All that time hospitalized in Vietnam (a month), the hospitalization at Redstone Aesenal for systemic respiratory infection, the INVASIVE Group A Streptococcus they let go and didn't treat, the migraines, the painful prostate, and on and on just doesn't register with these raters, and they do this for a living? Shame on the VA for employing such unqualified personnel. I feel that my records would expose some unwanted news for them, so they hid them all my life, making me deteriorate quicker than I would have,  naturally, without the AO help.

image.jpeg