VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

The difference between a PTSD award and a MALARIA disability award. PTSD will pay 100%. You will receive the easiest award possible-PTSD, before the VA will SC you for malaria  unless it is inactive.  If it is active you will receive 100% until they deem it cheered and 10% after that,  but they lie to you because Valaria yes transferred to your kids and made just like the Zika Virus of today.  They are making a big deal out of it because the public is aware of it where as when it was only military personnel getting malaria it basically meant nothing.  Now it is a big deal because it kills babies just like malaria did but the poor slobs and the service board the brunt of the lies and deception.  If you had malaria your organs are damaged and you are screwed but good luck in getting the attention of the VA for that.  The Zika virus is nothing compared to the plasmodium's of Vietnam,  from what I read,  but the residuals of malaria mimic PTSD for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it.  The damage is done and you are screwed,  so the VA will give you a PTSD Awatd because you don't transfer that physically to your kids and grandkids like you do Malaria so they are glad to award PTSD and kill the claim when you die.  Your offspring still suffer a lifetime of damage but it cost the VA nothing. 

The lies and deception abound and probably greater than ever, and just when I thought it was actually getting better, it's getting worse.  The government knows for a fact that malaria residuals mimic PTSD almost exactly.  They have known this probably more than 30 years but  found that awarding PTSD claims saves tons and tons in medical costs and benefits to offspring that's why if you get malaria in the military your kids cant get it from you, but if you get the malaria (Zika) as a civilian, even having sex will spread it.  I am continuously amazed at the manipulation and the gullibility of the American soldier.  The malaria residuals drive veterans to suicide and the VA knows it,  but to admit it would cost billions and of course it all comes down to money.

I need to get on the lecture circuit and make this known.

On January 29, 2017 at 0:32 PM, Gastone said:

Did a little eyeballing after reading your 1st post. VA only gives a Temp 100 SC, when the Malaria bug is active in your Blood Stream.  After that, they rate you regarding the damage the Malaria has done to your Spleen and or Liver.

It all appears to come down to the Blood & organ Damage issues. What's yours?

Looked at a number of Medical articles, including CDC. In my lay opinion, I don't see any correlations of PTSD & Malaria Symptoms. You get a chance, point out something that backs up your assertions. Still need to see your Denial/Award Letters. I might be able to help you regarding your IU Denial. Is it on Appeal?     Old Nam Dog to Old Nam Dog, consider dialing back all the negative VA & VMC comments, comes across as a Rant rather than a discussion.

Old Nam Dog to Old Nam Dog, consider dialing back all the Negative Conspiratorial VA & VMC comments. Looks more like a Rant rather than an issue discussion.

Semper Fi                                                                   

My correspondence gets removed before I can post it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Victor Ray said:

My correspondence gets removed before I can post it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I just got these months ago. They were withheld since 1971. I could get them for civilian treatments, and it caused even more conditions.

Thanks for the copies, more info always makes it easier to get a grip on your situation.

I'll have to spend some time reviewing your Decisions, what's your current Appeal Status?

Your 50% SC doesn't meet the IU Scheduler Filing requirements, have you requested an Extra-Scheduler IU Rating Review? I'm not sure that's even an option, really. Can't recall ever reading about a Hadit Vet requesting or being successful with an Extra-Sched Review request, always a 1st time thought.

Semper Fi

17 minutes ago, Gastone said:

Thanks for the copies, more info always makes it easier to get a grip on your situation.

I'll have to spend some time reviewing your Decisions, what's your current Appeal Status?

Your 50% SC doesn't meet the IU Scheduler Filing requirements, have you requested an Extra-Scheduler IU Rating Review? I'm not sure that's even an option, really. Can't recall ever reading about a Hadit Vet requesting or being successful with an Extra-Sched Review request, always a 1st time thought.

Semper Fi

I have absolutely no reason to doubt you. I can't believe anything I read and see happening either. I was evacuated out of there and one year later in a coma from migraines and fever. Of course the records from being released from the infectious disease ward June 14 1971 til I was hospitalized again on January 10 1972 Are still withheld. Hhhmmmmm. That's when the migraines got real bad. A month with Group A Streptococcal infection is bad, real real bad. That alone is deadly, and not to be treated properly in this day and age is not only rediculious, it's unbelievable. What does it take to get a doctor off his rear and do something to prove he practices medicine instead of motor pool work. I was ill after Vietnam for a year or more, but the damage was done in that year. 

I figured I was being lied to again. It's the VA way! Thanks

Victor Ray

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Victor Ray
Missing words

VR, just did a quick read of your docs, my eyes are crossed. Work on scanning and attaching as Pdf's, much easier to work with.

As of mid-2016 your 70% SC with an IU Denial. I think that is where you need to put all your efforts presently. I might be able to give you some suggestions with getting the IU awarded.

When you get time, send me a private message giving me your basis for your IU Claim. Total Earned Income over past 24 mos, education, current and/or previous employment experience? Any prior contact with the VA Vocational Rehabilitation Dept?

The whole PTSD Vs Mefloquine is a down the road Award, separate from the IU, which could be much quicker. Have you filed any NODs regarding the 6/2016 Award/Denials yet?

Give thought to using a different word than "LIES," when making notations on your documents.

Semper Fi