VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

STATIC DISABILITIES

Rate this question

Fat

Question

How can you inquire to see if your disabilities are considered static or if they have a future exam scheduled?

Is it something Peggy (1-800-827-1000) can tell you?

Can the VA send a listing if your disabilities and let you know which are static?

All comments welcomed.............

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I usually assume anything that is not P&T is subject to possible exam at some point in the future. You can look on MyHealthVet to see recent upcoming appointments but otherwise if they want to schedule an appointment for something they will tell you if its a C&P re-evaluation (ive never had one in 12 years)

I agree with BrokenSoldier.  If your decision does not specifically state "T and P", then you can assume you will be eventually called in for a reexam.   

The VA has taken a lot of heat for not scheduling re exams especially for "temporary" ratings, also known as convalescent ratings.  

This is another giant hole...the VA is often "vague" or imprecise in the decisions as far as P and T goes.  

YOur AB8 letter should state if your disabilities are considered permanent.  

• HadIt.com Elder

A veteran can be called in for a C&P Exam anytime the VA Desires  for  reasons of disability shown improvement or  word of & shown fraud,  if they want to f*** with a veteran they can.  if he has 20 consecutive years in with SC Disability then he can get out of it.

Were all not safe completely until we get that 20 years in.

Being P&T makes no difference  but it helps.&  being of nature or chronic helps but in some cases not always.

As for as checking for a dairy date C&P In the future?  ...> order your C-File Now  it should be in CD -Rom format. THE 1-800 # Don't have your C-file  and the C&P Exams are pre scheduled by pre dates for the future.

Most veteran don't know they have a C&P Scheduled until they look in there C-File.  P&T or just 100% or under 100%

I highly recommend all veterans who have claims pending or  just an old claim you have had for years & under the 20 year Rule Request your C-File.& read & study it carefully.

.......................Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

I am rated P&T with disability in nature and chronic with SMC S-1 H.B. & No Future Exams  scheduled.

I been rated this now for 14 consecutive years  (Without the SMC I just got it last year) and I just got in  my C-File in  and it shows I have a C&P Exam scheduled for Feb 2017   This  C&P Was scheduled in 2007....for Feb 2017.