VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No longer listed in Pending Disabilities section

Rate this question

add55p

Question

Hello,

Can someone expalin why Ebenefits is still showing 3 open appeals when those appeals have been completed and no longer showing in the "Pending Disabilities" section?

The rating in Ebenefits has changed, but no pay information has been noted in bank account or Ebenefits pay history.

Any ideas!

Thanks..

Add

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I take it this was a recent change in EBenefits.

You need to give them a little time, that web site is only a general indication of what they are doing, not a reliable source of facts right off the bat, its slow!

Grats though, sounds like something got done, just dont know what...try calling the 800 number.  Peggy might be able to tell you what happened.

Pwrslm,

Yes, I received an increase and the appeal closed out of pending disabilities and disabilities rated adjused up, but ebenefits still shows the number of open appeals to be 2, when in fact they were awarded.

I am thinking that maybe the award has not gone through all of the approving officials, and until that process is complete the 2 appeals will not be removed.

Also, another strange thing is that despite me seeing the increase, there is nothing in ebenefits that states a notice of the decision has been sent.  That area in the "UPDATE" column is blank..

Add