VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Timeline for posts

After I post something, how long does it take for others to see it? I have been a subscriber for 3 months, if this helps with an answer.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadit posters are volunteers.  I post responses to posts where I know the answer, or am pretty sure where to direct the poster to look at times that are convienient to me.  I do try to help, when possible.  Do you have a question that went unanswered to your satisfaction?  If you do, post a link to your question and I will do my best to answer.  

However, many of us are reluctant to answer questions which begin, "How long does it take VA to .....____?', BECAUSE the short answer is VA takes as long as they want to do anything, as they have no accountability.  

YOu have a better chance of winning the lottery than guessing the hour or minute when VA will send you a decision, and whether or not you will get your benefits.  The VA closes guards the answer to "when".  

Thanks Broncovet, my question was not a complaint. It was born out of curiosity. I just wondered if there was a time lag between posting and viewing (others).