VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

LITTLE ROCK CLEVELAND ST PETERSBURG

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

Tell me not to be bummed, but after reading some prior posts about St Petersburg, I'm not so sure;.

My claim was complete, but then went back to a VSR in N. Little Rock for some fine tuning,

Then, I was given 30% for one claim and referred for additional claims from a VSR in Cleveland,

Then, it was referred again for further explanation from the examiner from a RVSR in St. Petersburg.

And now I see that St Petersburg could be the black hole,

I'm hoping that this could be because these are secondary claims, as I did read in here about that.

Set me straight,

Hamslice

6 answers to this question

If you want someone to lie to you and tell you everything will be all right, then contact your local VSO or VARO, its their job.  Mine is to tell you the truth and I have no dog in your fight so here goes:

St. Pete, Cleveland, Phoenix and Waco are probably the most "scandal plagued" in all of VA, tho Berta says NY is a close second.    Like yourself, I have been in both Cleveland and St. Pete, and these are both bad.  Cleveland, for example, was one of the RO's where the VAOIG found Veterans evidence in the shredder bin in 2008.  So, how did the VAOIG fix this?  Well, they performed no more inspections and took VARO managements word they had fixed the problem and promoted the Cleveland RO manager to VACO.    So, now, the corruption infection is at VACO, too, or should I say its one MORE corrupt person at VACO.  

With all this, knowing of this corruption ahead of time is empowering.  Here is what to do.  First of all, have this tatooed on your arm so you remember it:

"NOT EVERYTHING THE VA TELLS YOU IS TRUE".  

Next, if you are hard of hearing, ask VA to send you emails, not call you, that way there is a record of every word they say.  Keep every single email and store it on your computer, not VA's in case they delete it. (likely).  

Now, be patient, and persistent.   Good things come to those who wait.  

Eventually, you will get conflicting emails, especially those that conflict with the decision.  This is what happens when people lie, there is a discrepency over time.   "Truthfull lips are forever but a lie lasts only a moment." Proverbs 12:19.  

In other words, when you appeal, never cite anything you say, as VA doubts everything we say.  Instead, use their own words against them.    VA trusts VA, because they have to as they work together, but we dont work together so we trust because its the right thing to do and because we have not been betrayed by each other.   

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

If VA employees were ordered to just let you die so they could keep their jobs you better have your Will in order!  They will do whatever HQ tells them to do.   Most of them are actually human-like robots who pretend to have free will and human emotions when they just obey orders and punch out at 4pm.

John

like ive said many times, legitimate claims are NEVER over, until the veteran says they are. stay in the fight!!!