VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Went from prep of notice to prep of descion

Rate this question

load143

Question

What the heck just as I thought I was getting somewhere on Thursday it said prep for notice and that it would be completed 9/25. I just checked to see if maybe they happen to updat my rating or my letter and saw that it now went back to prep for descion!!! Ugh what the heck is going on does this happen all the time?? 

Yes it does.  And then right before you get the envelope in the mail, your claim may actually go back to gathering evidence.

You never really know whats up for sure until you get the envelope in the mail.

I watch eBennies just for fun as it goes back and forth.

Hope you hear some good news soon,

Hamslice

• HadIt.com Elder

Don't give up.

you can't trully rely on what ebenefits says, that is mostly computer generated lingo  so -to-speak  it bides the VA time. you could be supprised.

on one of my claims  it had gathering of evidence and then said pre for decision then back to gathering evidence and a long estimated date... Then the Next day I got a letter in the mail from my VSO letting me know they decided my claim and should be getting a packet in the mail within a week....I did

So we can't trully trust what is on Ebenfits.

I think they don't even know what the hell there doing.

Just stay on top of your claim and call the 1-800 # from time to time ask about the status of your on going claim.

Load, your at 90%, is your Direct Deposit account set up to Txt/Email you in real-time, regarding all Financial Transactions?

Prior to 01/03/2016, I would have agreed with Buck, regarding E-Ben being less than accurate as to Future Completion Dates. I've had (2) Awards in 16, E-Ben posted updates at Least (2) weeks before the Retro Hit.

In years past, Retro Hit about a min of 3 weeks before your Decision Letter Arrived, sometime after that, E-Ben was updated to reflect your New Award Info.

It definitely appears to me, somebody at E-Ben finally got their Sierra, Hotel, India, Tango together.

Semper Fi